Archive search by date
This was an improvised dish made on the plancha griddle, it turned out to be very tasty.
- Cover some chicken breast with cling film and bash them out flat with a rolling pin.
- Place the chicken in a marinade of lime juice, olive oil, honey, soy sauce, crushed peppercorns and crushed coriander seeds.
- Marinated for an hour or two, more if you want.
- Heat the griddle until it's really hot.
- Grill the chicken breasts twisting once (to give them a pretty criss-cross pattern and turning once. Baste with the marinade from time to time.
- Gently heat any remaining marinade separately in a small saucepan to pour over the chicken when serving.
- To accompany, I grilled some quartered mushrooms on the side of the plancha (see photo).
I served with mashed potato and cherry tomatoes.
posted on: 28/02/2013 at 11:32 in category: [/cooking] with permanent link
Leave a Comment