Archive search by date
This is so easy and quite delicious.
- Boil some cabbage leaves just for a few minutes ("blanching")
- Choose the biggest leaves to be stuffed and chop the remainder.
- Mix together some sausage meat, the chopped cabbage, and two eggs.
- Add some flavoring, I use garlic and a lot of sage but you can use your imagination, ginger and chili works well, mustard too.
- stuff two cabbage leaves with the sausage meat mixture
- roll up into little packets
- place in an ovenproof dish and half fill with white wine or stock
- cook for 30 minutes in a moderate oven
posted on: 22/01/2012 at 10:15 in category: [/cooking] with permanent link
Leave a Comment